The Tangmere Pilots extend a warm welcome to visitors in the Guest Room. Please feel free to register, drop by the Guest Room to say hello. If you are looking to join a squadron, we are currently recruiting. You can browse the rest of our site to see if The Tangmere Pilots fit what you are looking for.

IL2 Great battles - missing folder

Get advice on your tackle, or for Charlie to ask questions when he's broken his computer.

Moderator: Bunny

Silk
Group Captain
Group Captain
Registered for: 8 years

IL2 Great battles - missing folder

Post by Silk »

Hi Guys,

I've found that after installing my game from the 1C site rather than from Steam it was missing a set of folders in the \Data\Luascripts folder. The set of folders missing is called WorldObjects and contains subfolders for MapEmitters and Ships. It's possible that these were put there when I added the mod for long distance viewing, but I just wanted to check whether these exist for anyone else or not.

T
BlackTop
Sergeant
Sergeant
Registered for: 3 years 10 months

Re: IL2 Great battles - missing folder

Post by BlackTop »

Hi Silk.

I had a look and mine only contains some aircraft types and three armoured vehicles. No ships?

:rof_salute
"We take off in ten minutes, we're in the air for twenty minutes, which means we'll be dead by twenty-five to ten"

Nick

Post by Nick »

The only folder I have in the Luascripts folder is "snapviews", no worldobjects in sight.

There is also a CBalancer.cfg file which references the non-existent worldobjects/planes folder.
Tufty
Sergeant
Sergeant
Registered for: 18 years 10 months

Post by Tufty »

Silk wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:45 pm Hi Guys,

It's possible that these were put there when I added the mod for long distance viewing, but I just wanted to check whether these exist for anyone else or not.

T
Silk I am sure that you are right.
I removed these when I removed the mod.
The mod interfered with a mission generator I use for coop generation.
Andy, the original Andy, not a pretender to the throne Andy :rof_cool
Moggy’s Yorkshire Vocal Coach