The Tangmere Pilots extend a warm welcome to visitors in the Guest Room. Please feel free to register, drop by the Guest Room to say hello. If you are looking to join a squadron, we are currently recruiting. You can browse the rest of our site to see if The Tangmere Pilots fit what you are looking for.

Forum rules

Prangster is the Resident Expert on Battle of Stalingrad mission designing and building. He will impart his great wisdom within the hallowed halls of this room.

Moderator: Bunny

Tom
Marshall of the RAF
Marshall of the RAF
Registered for: 18 years 11 months

Forum rules

Post by Tom »

Dear pilots,

this is an open forum but you have to be registered to post any comments. That being the case you'll be subject to moderation. By all means discuss and provide constructive criticism of anything posted here.

There isn't a huge list of forum rules.

1. Stay on topic.

2. Be polite/courteous.

3. If you pass on information from elsewhere, try and credit the original source.

4. Any problems, pm me or any TP.
In selecting the motto... 'all for one and one for all'... I have done so because it expresses what should be the creed to every Fighter Pilot. Never forget that you are an essential cog in the wheel, and if you break or fail it will let down your brother pilots, and the grimness of war allows for no such weakness.

Air Vice Marshal Saul in the foreword to 13 Group's 'Forget-Me-Nots for Fighters'

"They fly Hurricanes, isn't it? Them's shit planes for remtards on free dinners..."
Armstrong & Miller Show