The Tangmere Pilots extend a warm welcome to visitors in the Guest Room. Please feel free to register, drop by the Guest Room to say hello. If you are looking to join a squadron, we are currently recruiting. You can browse the rest of our site to see if The Tangmere Pilots fit what you are looking for.
A place for all Tangmere guests to come along and say hello, have a pint and get to know who we are, and what we are up to.
Moderators: Reggie, Tom
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 12:08 pm
- Location: Helping cross the road safetly!
and you too can watch Tufty's "landings
I can safely say that I do not have any issues with the FW190 on the next campaign,
Its just the spit I'm pants in
Andy, the original Andy, not a newcomer Andy
Moggy’s Yorkshire Vocal Coach
- Air Marshall
- Posts: 4273
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:47 pm
- Location: In front of a computer
Oh dear you’ve set yourself up there.
In selecting the motto... 'all for one and one for all'... I have done so because it expresses what should be the creed to every Fighter Pilot. Never forget that you are an essential cog in the wheel, and if you break or fail it will let down your brother pilots, and the grimness of war allows for no such weakness.
Air Vice Marshal Saul in the foreword to 13 Group's 'Forget-Me-Nots for Fighters'
"They fly Hurricanes, isn't it?, them's shit planes for remtards on free dinners..."
Armstrong & Miller Show
- Junior Technician
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 10:13 pm
Thanks for making me feel welcome tonight chaps it was nice to say 'Hello' on TS.
Hope to be speaking to you again in the near future.
In the meantime it is practice on the Fw 190 A-8.
- Pilot Officer
- Posts: 673
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:12 am
- Location: Cruising around Soho in my Bentley.
Nice to meet you, BlackTop!
F/Sgt. Hatter V.D. & Bar
No1 (Fighter) Squadron
- Pilot Officer
- Posts: 607
- Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:21 pm
- Location: Oh sweet Moravia
Good meeting you, Blacktop, looking forward to see you soon on ops!
Non multi sed multa.
- Not many (men), but very much (dedication). 312th Czechoslovak Squadron's motto.
F/Sgt. Andy, BSc. SSc.
- Blue section's No.3, B flight of No. 601 Squadron
- Also known as veteran of UT, DGHL, KC, ZA, SOTK and LA campaigns
- Also known by the name Horror by (Mission) Design
- Flight Lieutenant
- Posts: 1035
- Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:21 am
- Location: US and France
Tufty wrote: ↑
Sat May 09, 2020 8:41 am
I can vouch for Blacktop, ...he lives near me.
Pilot Officer, Press Officer
"No smoking within twelve hours of mission brief. No drinking within fifty feet of the aircraft."
"The mission...is...to fly and to fight, and don't you forget it."
"You have to go out. You don't have to come back."
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests