The Tangmere Pilots extend a warm welcome to visitors in the Guest Room. Please feel free to register, drop by the Guest Room to say hello. If you are looking to join a squadron, we are currently recruiting. You can browse the rest of our site to see if The Tangmere Pilots fit what you are looking for.

Sgt. Dicky leaves Sutton Bridge

The room where all the training updates happen. Find out how our recruits are doing here!!!

Moderator: Bunny

Dickie

Re: Sgt. Dicky leaves Sutton Bridge

Post by Dickie »

Of course I'm still in Tiger, don't know who sent you the original email. Let me know when you have a 2nd assessment flight for me and we'll pick a date.
Tigertooo
Flying Officer
Flying Officer
Registered for: 18 years 11 months

Post by Tigertooo »

Dickie wrote:, don't know who sent you the original email. .
Nope so please tell me
Mirror,mirror on the wall,
Who is the best TP of them all?
"Thou are not Tiger, there's no doubt."
Euhh, well...roger that mirror,over and out.

"The Belgian Windbag"
Dickie

Post by Dickie »

A joke's a joke, but if nobody here sent it then it's a bit more serious, like 'changing all my passwords' serious...
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Its been hacked somehow Tiger
Dickie suggest you sort your end and also Reg be aware who ever did this has forum details too.
Hunter
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
Registered for: 18 years 8 months

Post by Hunter »

Whoever wrote the resignation post, clearly does not have the same grasp of English Grammar that Dickie has.

Swallow - Comments please!
"Let them eat cake." Johnson.

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
Tom
Marshall of the RAF
Marshall of the RAF

Post by Tom »

Dickie is in and raring to go for A/F2. You've been a victim of a prank email with Dickie wrong spelled.

And this is good news as he was pleasant company last night in a platonic way.
In selecting the motto... 'all for one and one for all'... I have done so because it expresses what should be the creed to every Fighter Pilot. Never forget that you are an essential cog in the wheel, and if you break or fail it will let down your brother pilots, and the grimness of war allows for no such weakness.

Air Vice Marshal Saul in the foreword to 13 Group's 'Forget-Me-Nots for Fighters'

"They fly Hurricanes, isn't it? Them's shit planes for remtards on free dinners..."
Armstrong & Miller Show
Dickie

Post by Dickie »

Again, gents, if this was a joke then fine, I can take it. But I also take ID theft seriously, email already changed with ISP as I'm typing this and passwords next on chopping block.

Is this a joke, or have I or has the site been hacked?

Serious as a heart attack.
Tom
Marshall of the RAF
Marshall of the RAF

Post by Tom »

Not a joke from our end as Tiger is too decent for that. Wouldn't put it past No1 though...

Probably an email hack. It's S Sgt and Dicky plus the email font was different from what you used before.
In selecting the motto... 'all for one and one for all'... I have done so because it expresses what should be the creed to every Fighter Pilot. Never forget that you are an essential cog in the wheel, and if you break or fail it will let down your brother pilots, and the grimness of war allows for no such weakness.

Air Vice Marshal Saul in the foreword to 13 Group's 'Forget-Me-Nots for Fighters'

"They fly Hurricanes, isn't it? Them's shit planes for remtards on free dinners..."
Armstrong & Miller Show
Dickie

Post by Dickie »

Ok, I tend to take this stuff seriously as a friend of my wife was a victim of ID theft a couple of years ago, took among other things a LEGAL NAME CHANGE to fix her credit rating, etc. Not fun.
Tom
Marshall of the RAF
Marshall of the RAF

Post by Tom »

It's hit TP members too. Best to change most passwords including your profile one for this site.

Armstrong & Miller Show
Tom
Marshall of the RAF
Marshall of the RAF

Post by Tom »

What am I thinking!

Everything is Bunny's fault so....

Armstrong & Miller Show
Flashheart

Post by Flashheart »

I was about to predict Bunny, he gets everywhere you know.

Pleased you're still about Dickie old chap, will be about friday night if you are. Will be nice to get the "across the border" jokes out of the way.

Tiger is a good chap, plus he doesn't have a sense of humour as he is German.
Tigertooo
Flying Officer
Flying Officer

Post by Tigertooo »

OK , this is what i found out so far. Dickie's original e-mail adress is completely different as th e-mail adress where he said he'ld leave
Does this make any sense?
Does this means his account is hacked, mine is hacked or both?
Further more, what do i do to prevent such things?
Doing a full anti-virus scan now and will report on the results
As this is completely new to me and never happened before, i need some firm advise what measures i need to take
Thanks & Tigerkiss

"The Belgian Windbag"
Tigertooo
Flying Officer
Flying Officer

Post by Tigertooo »

new devellopement: just got this mail fro Dickie's "second" e-mail adress:

"No, not at all but I am confused as I was not flying last night
with you. Someone using my name or email??? I have not flown in
quite a while with Tangmere. I am really impressed with you and
would love to rjoin in the future if my flying pref's change."

As Dickie never flew with TP to my knowledge ,thats a strange quote:"I have not flown in
quite a while with Tangmere"
suggestions please?

"The Belgian Windbag"
Tom
Marshall of the RAF
Marshall of the RAF

Post by Tom »

Maybe a previous Dicky hit your email by accident.

All very odd.

Armstrong & Miller Show