The Tangmere Pilots extend a warm welcome to visitors in the Guest Room. Please feel free to register, drop by the Guest Room to say hello. If you are looking to join a squadron, we are currently recruiting. You can browse the rest of our site to see if The Tangmere Pilots fit what you are looking for.

Sgt Blackjack - operational orders enclosed

The room where all the training updates happen. Find out how our recruits are doing here!!!

Moderator: Bunny

Tom
Marshall of the RAF
Marshall of the RAF
Registered for: 18 years 11 months

Sgt Blackjack - operational orders enclosed

Post by Tom »

Sgt Blackjack, I have the distinct pleasure of welcoming you into Tangmere Pilots. Now that you're done at Kalach please take a pleasant stroll across the airfield to the palatial palace that is the No1 mess.

Upon reaching the No1 mess, feel free to sneer in the direction of 601 (they won't notice because that's the only expression they ever see directed their way). Then take notice of the standard operating procedures, to whit, blame Bunny for everything, don't accept offers made by Mothy and BB to enjoy a spit roast, be careful of Hatter's rohypnol cocktail etc. And never, ever, give any female relative's private telephone numbers to Tiger.

You'll be taking up duties as Red 2, No1 Squadron, flying as my wingman with aircraft code JX-G. Welcome.

Aside from that, feel free to partake in all Tangmere activities as you're now entitled to have your say.
In selecting the motto... 'all for one and one for all'... I have done so because it expresses what should be the creed to every Fighter Pilot. Never forget that you are an essential cog in the wheel, and if you break or fail it will let down your brother pilots, and the grimness of war allows for no such weakness.

Air Vice Marshal Saul in the foreword to 13 Group's 'Forget-Me-Nots for Fighters'

"They fly Hurricanes, isn't it? Them's shit planes for remtards on free dinners..."
Armstrong & Miller Show
Blackjack
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer
Registered for: 8 years 11 months

Re: Sgt Blackjack - operational orders enclosed

Post by Blackjack »

Glad I've got through the assessment flights, I look forward to participating and attempting to survive Ops.
"I also like to live dangerously"-Austin Powers,blackjack scene
Moggy
Wing Commander
Wing Commander
Registered for: 18 years 10 months

Post by Moggy »

Blackjack wrote:Glad I've got through the assessment flights, I look forward to participating and attempting to survive Ops.
Congrats on becoming Tom's wingman or as he calls it Operation Meatshield. ;))
F/Lt. Moggy DSO*,DFC***,CDG & CAT
Yellow Section
No.43 Squadron
Reggie
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader
Registered for: 18 years 11 months

Post by Reggie »

Well done Blackjack, jolly good show :)
Reggie - website and forum dude.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Well done BJ.

No wonder Tom assigned you to be his wingman with those initials!!