The Tangmere Pilots extend a warm welcome to visitors in the Guest Room. Please feel free to register, drop by the Guest Room to say hello. If you are looking to join a squadron, we are currently recruiting. You can browse the rest of our site to see if The Tangmere Pilots fit what you are looking for.

Feldwebel Papa Bear arrives at Kalach

The room where all the training updates happen. Find out how our recruits are doing here!!!

Moderator: Bunny

Papa Bear

Re: Feldwebel Papa Bear arrives at Kalach

Post by Papa Bear »

Tom wrote:Papa Bear did A/F 2 very well today. He actually did AF/3 masquerading as A/F 2 but you get the idea. Just 2 more A/Fs to go and I'm hoping he'll get a couple of ops in before Christmas.

Very good fun.

It was a lot of fun i did enjoy yesterday so thank you guys. and for my AF i need to work on landing sped eventually i did end up nose down in the ground with lagg3 and i still need to work on my MAGICAL ABILITY to miss heinkels completely or on spotting in general. i'm gonna be free this evening so if anybody wiling to to land me a tip or to tho can help me or run some training mission i would appreciate
LittleJP

Post by LittleJP »

I'd be willing to run some warmup style maps or old ops tonight at our usual time. Let me know, and I'll be happy to hop on.
Papa Bear

Post by Papa Bear »

LittleJP wrote:I'd be willing to run some warmup style maps or old ops tonight at our usual time. Let me know, and I'll be happy to hop on.
it would be great id you would be able to do
LittleJP

Post by LittleJP »

I'll be on TS at 8 GMT then, I'll need to see what missions we have that are working.

Just cheking, what craft do you have? BoS/BoM? And premium planes?
Papa Bear

Post by Papa Bear »

i have BOS BOM and all planes except FW 190
LittleJP

Post by LittleJP »

Alright, I'll see you on Teamspeak. I'll fire up our usual warmup map and we can do bomber intercepts and the like.
Tom
Marshall of the RAF
Marshall of the RAF
Registered for: 18 years 11 months

Post by Tom »

Last night Papa Bear completed AF3 so hopefully next week he'll become operational.
In selecting the motto... 'all for one and one for all'... I have done so because it expresses what should be the creed to every Fighter Pilot. Never forget that you are an essential cog in the wheel, and if you break or fail it will let down your brother pilots, and the grimness of war allows for no such weakness.

Air Vice Marshal Saul in the foreword to 13 Group's 'Forget-Me-Nots for Fighters'

"They fly Hurricanes, isn't it? Them's shit planes for remtards on free dinners..."
Armstrong & Miller Show
Silk
Group Captain
Group Captain
Registered for: 8 years

Post by Silk »

I have the mission files for AF 1 and 2 but not for 3 and 4 as I only had the binaries for those and they are now out of date and won't work. Just letting you know in case you want me to host the server for it at any point.

Congrats Papa Bear :salute
Tom
Marshall of the RAF
Marshall of the RAF

Post by Tom »

You have them now - emailed.
In selecting the motto... 'all for one and one for all'... I have done so because it expresses what should be the creed to every Fighter Pilot. Never forget that you are an essential cog in the wheel, and if you break or fail it will let down your brother pilots, and the grimness of war allows for no such weakness.

Air Vice Marshal Saul in the foreword to 13 Group's 'Forget-Me-Nots for Fighters'

"They fly Hurricanes, isn't it? Them's shit planes for remtards on free dinners..."
Armstrong & Miller Show
Papa Bear

Post by Papa Bear »

i will be free this weak all evenings except Saturday so i can do last af if you gonna be free
Tom
Marshall of the RAF
Marshall of the RAF

Post by Tom »

One a week I'm afraid so next Tuesday should be ok.

Armstrong & Miller Show