The Tangmere Pilots extend a warm welcome to visitors in the Guest Room. Please feel free to register, drop by the Guest Room to say hello. If you are looking to join a squadron, we are currently recruiting. You can browse the rest of our site to see if The Tangmere Pilots fit what you are looking for.

F/Sgt Nick orders

The room where all the training updates happen. Find out how our recruits are doing here!!!

Moderator: Bunny

Hatter
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
Registered for: 18 years 3 months

Re: F/Sgt Nick orders

Post by Hatter »

Bigbyte wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:48 pm Welcome Nick. Shame you missed out on flying with No601. What did you do wrong?
He wouldn’t tell Sparky where he lives.
"Oh God!"
Tom
Marshall of the RAF
Marshall of the RAF
Registered for: 18 years 11 months

Post by Tom »

Bigbyte wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:48 pm Welcome Nick. Shame you missed out on flying with No601. What did you do wrong?
He passed OTU.
In selecting the motto... 'all for one and one for all'... I have done so because it expresses what should be the creed to every Fighter Pilot. Never forget that you are an essential cog in the wheel, and if you break or fail it will let down your brother pilots, and the grimness of war allows for no such weakness.

Air Vice Marshal Saul in the foreword to 13 Group's 'Forget-Me-Nots for Fighters'

"They fly Hurricanes, isn't it? Them's shit planes for remtards on free dinners..."
Armstrong & Miller Show
Bigbyte
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Post by Bigbyte »

Tom wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:12 pm
He passed OTU.
Nibble
S/Ldr Bigbyte
Mothy's batman
Tom
Marshall of the RAF
Marshall of the RAF

Post by Tom »

Nah
In selecting the motto... 'all for one and one for all'... I have done so because it expresses what should be the creed to every Fighter Pilot. Never forget that you are an essential cog in the wheel, and if you break or fail it will let down your brother pilots, and the grimness of war allows for no such weakness.

Air Vice Marshal Saul in the foreword to 13 Group's 'Forget-Me-Nots for Fighters'

"They fly Hurricanes, isn't it? Them's shit planes for remtards on free dinners..."
Armstrong & Miller Show
Bigbyte
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Post by Bigbyte »

Tom wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:30 pmNah
Rebuttal is confirmation of the former accusation.
S/Ldr Bigbyte
Mothy's batman
Tom
Marshall of the RAF
Marshall of the RAF

Post by Tom »

Nah

Armstrong & Miller Show
Bigbyte
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Post by Bigbyte »

3 - 0
S/Ldr Bigbyte
Mothy's batman
Tom
Marshall of the RAF
Marshall of the RAF

Post by Tom »

Nah

Armstrong & Miller Show
Mothyp
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Post by Mothyp »

welcome Nick

Having flow with both squadrons i can tell you they are both excellent

but have very different styles
Did they Beat the drum slowly, did the play the pipes lowly?
Did the rifles fire o'er you as they lowered you down?
Did the bugles sound The Last Post in chorus?
Did the pipes play the Flowers of the Forest?
Sparky
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader
Registered for: 6 years

Post by Sparky »

Mothyp wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:03 pm ... squadrons ...have very different styles.
601 has style?
Pilot Officer, Press Officer

"No smoking within twelve hours of mission brief. No drinking within fifty feet of the aircraft."

"The mission...is...to fly and to fight, and don't you forget it."

"You have to go out. You don't have to come back."